PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
Last revised: 11 March 2021.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller is POLIN ET MOI S.L., CIF B87225611. POLIN's contact details are as follows: - Postal address: Calle Aguarón 19 Portal 1 Bajo A 28023 Madrid. - Telephone: (+34) 91 795 87 86. - E-mail: email@example.com The interested party is informed that POLIN has appointed a Data Protection Delegate to whom he/she may report any matter relating to the processing of his/her personal data. The data subject may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, postal address: Calle Aguarón 19 Portal 1 Bajo A 28023 Madrid.
What type of personal information does Polín et moi collect?
POLIN may collect the following personal information from users of the POLIN website and/or physical points of sale through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, shoe size, textile size and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the WEBSITE, registers, places an online order, contacts POLIN or participates in POLIN promotions or surveys. In addition, POLIN collects all information relating to your navigation on the WEBSITE and your interaction with the brand. All personal data collected by POLIN comes from the data subject, with the exception of contact data that may be provided to us by friends or family members:
- For sending a gift voucher or other gift.
- To share favourites saved on the WEBSITE
For what purpose do we process personal data?
The personal data of the interested party will be processed for the following purposes as applicable:
- To manage and develop the registration on the WEBSITE. The registration will involve the profiling of the user's browsing on the WEBSITE. This profiling consists of using the customer's personal data and browsing information such as the products viewed or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to assess their preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer the contents of the WEB, offers, services and products suitable to their profile.
- Manage and develop the online purchase. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as a customer via email, SMS or other instant messaging services or mail. The sending of this information will involve the profiling of users, which consists of using personal data, the history of their purchases if applicable, as well as browsing information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences in order to offer them commercial communications adapted to their profile.
- The content, products or services will be personalized to the client in the communications according to their interests. To manage communications please contact us at email@example.com
- To respond to the exercise of the rights of users, as well as queries and complaints.
- Manage the alert service for when a particular item of clothing is available on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of sales documents: digital ticket, sales invoice or Tax Free.
How long will we keep the data?
POLIN will keep personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs of responding to issues that arise or resolving problems, making improvements, activating its services and complying with the requirements of applicable legislation.This means that it may retain personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the data subject has stopped using POLIN's services or has stopped using the WEBSITE. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all POLIN systems.
What legitimates us to process the data?
POLIN has the following legitimate grounds for processing personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the data subject that is collected is the performance of the purchase contract. In this regard, the data subject is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for the performance of the contract. If this data is not provided, it will not be possible to carry out the purchase contract.
The handling and issuing of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of POLIN in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject will be the consent of the data subject, if given:
- Management of the registration on the WEB.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party. - Response to the exercise of rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
- Management of the service of alerts of availability of garments on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of the following sales documents: digital ticket and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of consent to these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the purchase contract concluded between the latter and POLIN.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject's personal data will be the legitimate interest of POLIN:
- Profiling through browsing the WEBSITE by a registered user of the WEBSITE, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The elaboration of profiles for sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by POLIN customers to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our WEBSITE remains secure, as well as to help POLIN understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, to improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
To which recipients may we communicate the data?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- SBP Group companies.
- Public Administrations and Bodies when so required by tax, labour, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- The user accepts that all personal data will be fully disclosed to Aplázame from the moment the user has initiated the hiring of the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance extends to third parties who had to access the files for the proper completion of the contract.
-Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to POLIN (courier companies, companies that send communications, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
POLIN does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
How does POLIN protect personal data?
The WEBSITE uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and ensuring the confidentiality of the same. To achieve these purposes, you agree that POLIN may collect data for the purposes of authentication of access controls. In addition, any transactions made through the WEBSITE are carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity. POLIN declares that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
¿Chat are your rights in relation to personal data? contact us
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not POLIN is processing personal data concerning you, as well as the right to access the personal data that POLIN holds about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that POLIN rectify personal data where it is inaccurate or complete where it is incomplete. If you are registered on our WEBSITE, it may be easier for you to correct it yourself by changing your profile.
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten: You can ask us to delete personal data if, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another controller where the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the public or legitimate interest pursued by POLIN, including profiling. In this case, POLIN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Automated individual decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. However, it is not possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and POLIN; is authorized by law applicable to POLIN provided that it provides for adequate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In order to process the request, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity