what are cookies?
Cookies are text files that the Internet server sends to the device with which you connect to the PORTAL, and that allow us to know, for statistical purposes and to improve the service and adapt it to your preferences, what your behavior is when you browse the PORTAL. Cookies are only associated with your browser and do not themselves provide personal data. Cookies can not damage your device and are also very useful, as they help us identify and resolve errors.
When browsing this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used which, in turn, can be own or third party cookies.
Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
what type of cookies do we use on our website?
Cookies can only store text, usually always anonymous and encrypted. No personal information will be stored in a cookie, nor can they be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
The data allows this Web to keep your information between pages, and also to analyze how you interact with the Web site. Cookies are secure because they can only store information that is put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that which is included in the page request. It cannot execute code and cannot be used to access your computer. If a website encrypts the cookie information, only the website can read the information.
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them :
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies : These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
To see the complete list of cookies used in www.polinetmoi.com and manage your consent, you can click at any time on the cookies button at the bottom left of your screen, if you are logged in, you can click on the section my account to manage your consent.
This site uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies on the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies called "_ga" and "_gid" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
We use Google reCaptcha.
We use the Google reCaptcha service on our website to check whether it is a person or a computer that performs certain actions in the forms on our website. With this service we counteract the increase of automated registrations.
As soon as you access our website reCaptcha analyzes your interactions using the following data:
- IP address of the device used.
- Date and time spent on the website.
- Movements with the mouse or on reCaptcha surfaces and tasks that require the identification of images.
- Data identifying the browser and the type of operating system used.
- Google account if you are logged in
How to manage Cookies on your computer: deactivation and deletion of cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, instructions can be found in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here or how to block, enable or allow cookies click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Firefox clickhere
Through your browser, you can also view the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the contents. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it is often meaningless beyond the web page that wrote it.
Cookies and data protection:
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), natural persons may be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as internet protocol addresses, session identifiers in the form of cookies or other identifiers. This may leave traces that, in particular, when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by servers, can be used to identify natural persons.Who is the Controller of the processing of your data?
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 we inform you that in case there is a processing of data by means of cookies or other identifiers, the Data Controller is Polin Et Moi S.L., CIF B87225611, Calle Bruselas 5E, 28232, Las Rozas de Madrid, telephone 608 566 582, email email@example.com. For what purposes do we process your data?
In accordance with art. 12 and 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the user is informed that his personal data are processed by Polin Et Moi S.L. for the purposes indicated in this Cookies Policy for each type of cookies.What is the legitimacy or legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, is the consent of the user. In accordance with the Regulation, there is a right to withdraw consent at any time. Therefore, to revoke consent after having accepted cookies, simply delete the cookies (all or those you do not want) in your own browser and in the next access to the website configure the cookies you do not want to accept.To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data may only be communicated to courts or tribunals in the framework of criminal investigations or judicial proceedings. The processing operations linked to the web services of this site take place in the aforementioned office of Polin Et Moi S.L. and are carried out only by the technical staff of the same, or by persons belonging to third parties authorized to process the same data as data processors.What are your rights?
The legislation in force grants the owner of the data a series of rights that we invite you to consider carefully. Thus you have the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, to be notified in case of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, data portability, opposition and not to be subject to an automated decision, including profiling, based solely on automated processing. To exercise the above rights, please contact Polin Et Moi S.L., by sending a registered letter to Calle Bruselas 5E, 28232, Las Rozas de Madrid, accompanied by a photocopy of the official document that identifies you or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the rights listed here have not been recognized. However, Polin et Moi has appointed a Data Protection Officer (or "DPO" - "Data Protection Officer"). If you wish, you can first contact the DPO at the following email email@example.com or by letter addressed to his attention at the above address. How long will we keep your data?
Cookies are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were installed. Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies are used when browsing this website. Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. The maximum time we will keep a persistent cookie is 14 months. We remind you that at any time you can delete cookies in your web browser or revoke your consent by clicking on this link
or from your customer account.Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy.